Latest Trends of Indian Dresses
There are so many options in Indian dresses, but some dresses that can never go out of fashion are:
- Sarees: Saree is one of the most preferred Indian traditional dresses. It is one long piece which is almost five to nine yards long. It wraps around the body and looks amazing on any occasion. You can define the fabric style and make your saree look perfect for every climate. Saree has evolved a lot since its origin and looks amazing with all styles of jewelry, i.e. gold and silver earrings, trendy bangles, and designer necklaces.
- Salwar Kameez: Salwar Kameez is most comfortable and decent traditional Indian clothing that is loved by every woman. It first originated from Punjab and Kashmir. This three-piece attire is a combination of a dupatta, kurta, and pants. You can decide the work and style of your salwar suit and make it perfect for any occasion. You can match heavy jewelry with a salwar suit for special occasions and light jewelry for casual events.
- Lehenga Choli: Lehenga Choli originated from places like Gujarat, Kutch, and Rajasthan. It is a three-piece Indian dress that comes with a dupatta, skirt, and blouse. Lehenga choli is counted as most preferred Indian wedding dress for brides. The gold and silver lehenga choli look perfect with the silver and gold jewelry, including necklace, earrings, and bangles.
- Kurtis: The Kurtis are the single piece Indian dress that is preferred by most of the Indian women. It is an easy-to-carry attire that makes you look gorgeous. Women usually pair it with the bottoms, which can be Indian or western. You can decide the occasion and choose the best design for yourself. Choose lightweight earrings and necklace with shiny bangles according to the occasion and Kurti style.
- Indo western Dresses: The Indo western dresses are known for their contemporary look. It has the vibes of the Western as well as Indian outfits. Nowadays, most of the women go for this wear as they get the forever wanted playful vibes from it. This attire gives you the liberty to experiment with your look. Same as all other Indian clothes, Indo western dress can be worn for any occasion and match with every type of jewelry especially it is best suited with oxidized jewelry.
Other than these, you can find many different traditional Indian clothing in the market. But these are the preferred ones. You can try them and enjoy their traditional vibes.