- CONTROLS FRIZZ: If your hair is weak and damaged, it may look frizzy or dry. You may also have flyaway, or hair that looks like it’s standing on end. This onion hair serums can help control these issues. It adds weight to weak strands, giving them more substance. Eloriya’s onion hair serum have ability to coat your hair also helps lock in your natural curl pattern.
- BOOSTS SMOOTHNESS: The antifreeze effect of onion hair serum also helps improve the smoothness of your hair. This is due to the coating action of this hair serum, which creates the appearance of sleek and polished strands.
- REDUCES TANGLES: When your hair is smooth and sleek, it’s less likely to tangle or knot. The detangling effect of onion hair serum can make your hair easier to comb, style, and manage.
- PROMOTES SHINE: When your hair is smooth, it tends to look shinier and glossier. Plus, some types of ingredients used in hair serum can help reflect light, which increases the appearance of overall shine.
- ENHANCES STRAIGHTNESS OR CURLS: According to hair experts, the shape of your hair follicle determines your hair type, which can be: Straight, Curly, Wavy, Coily, Eloriya’s onion hair serum enhances all type of hair
Replacement & Exchange Policy
You may exchange most new, unopened items within 3 days of delivery for a exchange. We'll not pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of not our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your exchange within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a exchange more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our exchange request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your replacement once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping & delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full Kgs.
Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece. Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!