|Product Name||Peacock Blue Georgette Lehenga Choli with Net Dupatta|
|Product Description||• Clothsvilla® Presenting A Wedding & Party Special Captivating Colored Lehenga Choli with Dupatta. Dulhan.
• Everyone Will Admire You When You Wear This Graceful Designer Lehenga Choli.
• Teaming This Lehenga with Stylish Jewellery and High Heels That Would Be An Added Attraction. Buy This Lehenga Choli and Earn Lots Of Compliments from Onlookers.
• Specially Designed To Wear For Bridal, Dulhan, Wedding Functions, Receptions, Engagement Ceremony, And Family Occasions, Where You Want To Be the Center Of Attraction.
• Pair It Up with Classy Accessories and Heels To Make Your Look More Attractive.
• Our Elegant Collection And Fashion Patterns. Define True Quintessence In Women Fashion Brings Radiance And A Palla And We Bring Vilalily Attainable To The Fashion.
• Embrace Womanly Attire That Take Inspiration from The Feminine Of The Tradition Swatting Its Way To A Season Invited With Imagination Fabulous Designs To Look Beautiful.
• The Beauty Of The Indian Women with Gracefully Drops In Effulgent Dresses.
• Be Bold and Beautiful In This Flattening Designer Dress, Embrace The High Vintage. Exuberant Collection Of The Season, Subtly With A Smoke, Understands Elegance That Cankers The Eye.
• Create A Perfect Moment To Embrace The Style You Have Updated Your Wardrobe This Season With A Lot Of Ethnic Colors And Add A Unique Accent To Your Look.
• Lehenga Color: Teal Blue; Blouse Color: Teal Blue; Dupatta Color: Peach;
• Lehenga Fabric: Georgette; Blouse Fabric: Georgette; Dupatta Fabric: Net;
• Lehenga Size: Semi Stitched; Waist Size: Can Be Customize Up To 42 Inch; Length: 44 Inch; Hip Size: 46 Inch; Can Can Not Available; Blouse Size: Un Stitched; Bust Size: Can Be Customize Up To 42 Inch; Length: 1 Mtr; Dupatta Size: Length: 2.30 Mtr;
• Lehenga Work: Zari & Sequence Embroidered Work; Blouse Work: Zari & Sequence Embroidered Work; Dupatta Work: Lace On Border;
• Package Detail: 1 Semi Stitched Lehenga; 1 Unstitched Blouse; 1 Readymade Dupatta; Occasion: Wedding & Party Wear; Look: Bridal;
|Stitching Type||Semi Stitched|
|Package Details||1 Semi Stitched Lehenga / 1 Unstitched Choli/ 1 Dupatta|
|Lehenga Style||A Line Lehenga|
|Blouse Work||Sequins Work|
|Blouse As Per Image||Yes|
|Pattern||Wedding & Party Wear Printed Lehenga|
|Embellish||Lehenga Work: Zari & Sequence Embroidered Work; Blouse Work: Zari & Sequence Embroidered Work; Dupatta Work: Lace On Border;|
|Type||Ghagra Choli , Sequins Work|
|Pallu Style||Designer Pallu|
|Choli Sleeve||Half Sleeve Choli|
|Choli Neck Style||Round Neck Choli|
|Min Waist Size||28|
|Max Waist Size||42|
|Min Hip Size||30|
|Max Hip Size||46|
Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece. Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!
- Pay via Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Pay via CC Avenue - Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets / EMI
- Pay via Bank Transfer
- Pay via Bank Transfer
- Pay via Stripe Credit Card / Debit Card
- Pay via PayPal - Credit Card / Debit Card
- Pay via Western Union / MoneyGram
You can choose from any of the following modes to make payment for your purchases on clothsvilla.com:
- Net banking: All the major banks. Details available at Checkout.
- Payment Gateway: CC Avenue / Stripe / PayPal / Cash on Delivery
- All Credit Cards or Debit Cards: Master card, Visa Card, Discover, JCB, American Express, Diners Club cards and Maestro cards.
PayPal:(Transfer from PayPal Account or pay Via Credit Card/ Debit Card using PayPal) (PayPal is only for international Payments)
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so we have a very generous 2 day no-questions-asked return policy on most products. Please read the full policy below.
SHIPPING POLICY (For orders shipped within INDIA)
RETURN POLICY (For orders shipped within INDIA)
Apart from conditions reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or exchange viz:
SHIPPING POLICY (For International Orders - USA, UK, Canada, etc.)
RETURN POLICY(For International Orders - USA, UK, Canada, etc)
How soon will I get my Store Credit?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Once your item is inspected and approved, we will send your credit note (credit notes are issued on your registered email address). Please note, Clothsvilla reserves the final right to refuse or accept a return or exchange. All disputes are subject to Surat Jurisdiction only
How to use the Store Credit?
Once you receive the credit note code from us, you can apply it on our website at the checkout page, after the checkout page, you have to apply the credit note code in the ‘COUPON CODE’ section and click on ‘APPLY’. You will see the discount code will immediately be reflected and the amount will be deducted in total as per your given discount amount. Please note that the full amount of store credit is to be used at once. If there are any issues in using the credit note code, please contact our customer care team and they will be of assistance.
What about lost shipments?
Please note that Clothsvilla is not responsible for shipments lost on transit. We use top tier shipping companies including FedEx, Delhivery and BlueDart to ensure reliable and fast deliveries worldwide.